Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas - Nollaig Shona To the O"Donnell's and............

My family started out last New Year with my brother and his family in New Jersey and Florida and my family in California and New York. My family is a small family. Then everything changed in a New York minute. We were discovered through the internet by my cousin who lived in England at the time. We went to Ireland on St Patrick's Day 2008 and met my ninety four year old Aunt Maggie and my very large O'Donnel family and a smaller Duffy family. So this Christmas we celebrate our family.

A giant Merry Christmas wish goes out to my newly discovered family on my mother's side the O'Donnell's and my father's side the Duffy's. So here's to the O'Donnell's from Glanduff, Couny Mayo and the Duffy's from County Tyrone and Donnelly's from Dungannon. And best wishes to all of them now spread all over the world in: Ireland, England, Australia, Germany, Canada, Hungary and here is the United States.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

It started here on the mountain in Glanduff....
Up Aunt Maggie.... Up the O'Donnell's..........

and now it's expanded and spread out.....

Up the Quinns's,Up the Duffy's, Up the Burton's,Up the Gavin's, Up the Prescott's, Up the Timlin's, Up the Donnelly's, Up the Costello's, Up the Foran's, Up the Roberts, Up the Murray's, Up the Cassini's, Up the Fomin's Up the McGuire's and all our relatives all over the world.....


Truly a blessed and Merry Christmas / Nollaig Shona for all of us .....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand........

No comments: