Thursday, August 20, 2009

Personal Ramblings - Happy Birthday from Foxford

Life is Great.

This morning we got a Skype call from Foxford Ireland.

My 95 year old Aunt Maggie and cousins from Ireland, UK and Germany sang Happy Birthday to my 12 year old daughter. Then my Aunt Maggie sang "A Mother's Love".

Two years ago I had no contact or knowledge of my relatives and now they are singing Happy Birthday to my daughter from a pub in Ireland. Life is truly amazing.

My 95 year old Aunt Maggie just had an eye operation that restored her sight so you could see us very well in the laptop.

My Irish cousins have never been on Skype, they live on a mountain top in Glanduff. And we were found and reconnected because of the Internet and the efforts of my cousin sharon

We feel totally blessed. It doesn't get better than this.

Thanks Cousin Sharon and Gary. Up the O'Donnell's

No comments: