Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rest in Peace - Cousin Pat Gavin Goodbye My Friend and Cousin

Today I discovered my Cousin Pat Gavin passed away in his sleep after a long battle with cancer. I was seven years old when our families fell out and we lost contact with each other. Over a year ago we found each other and came back into each other's lives. I celebrated his 70th birthday and danced an Irish Jig with him and his brother and my other cousin Jim. We spent time with each other and he and his beautiful wife Judy welcomed my family into their family. The time was too short we spent together but I feel blessed to have been reunited with him. He was a great guy and great cousin. he will be missed and loved by all who knew him, family and friends.
Rest in Peace Cousin Pat and I hope your are in Heaven dancing up a mean Irish Jig.





No comments: