Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Saint Patrick's Day 2010



I have very fond memories of going to the St Patrick's Parade in New York every year with my mother Ann when I was a kid living in the Bronx. Two years ago I spent St Patrick's Day in Foxford Ireland at a very special reunion of my family. It was my first time in Ireland and very magical. A few months before, my cousin Sharon in the UK found us through the Internet and reunited us with our family that we never thought we would ever find. A St Patrick Day miracle. So here's to my newly discovered and large family.
I now have family in Ireland, England, Germany, Australia, Canada, and here in the USA.
So on this St Patrick's Day....Up the "O'Donnell's, Duffy's, Gavin's, Burton's, Cassini's, Quinn's, Prescott's, Foran's and Up the Irish
and Slainte........

No comments: